Sunday, April 3, 2011

Not love, right?

March 27.

With a permanent smile on my face that only you can give, it's easy to see why many think I love you.
It's true; I've never been this happy. Never fallen this fast. Never met someone quite like you before.
I love being in your company and being the centre of your focus for that time. I love the way you make me feel when you caress my skin and hold me close. I love how we just fit together without the need of trying.
But to say that I'm in love with you, that's a different story.
I may or may not. It's too soon to say. From experience, I fall fast but it takes a great time to know that I've fallen in love.
When I know not only in my heart but in my mind as well, then I will share this feelign with you. But I am hesitant. Our talks about love are short and I've been told not to expect you to repeat these words anytime soon. But then I think I say, "I don't love you, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment