Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Official.

April 1st.

I love the time we spend together. Holding hands down the street. Cuddling throughout a movie.
I'm glad you enjoy being in my presence as much as I enjoy being in yours.
I don't want to hasten what we have together, but my mind can't help but race.

What's stopping us from being 'official'? Oh, how I hate that term in this context. For what defines officiality? We've met each other's friends. We spend many nights and morning in each other's arms. We;re constantly in each other's thoughts.

So what is stopping us? Are we still building trust? I trust easy. That is just how I am. How long must I wait for you to trust me? What can I do to solidify this status? You once said 'We're a team. We work on our problems together.' If this is so, then why do I feel alone in the sentiment?


__

D and I are together. Officially.

No comments:

Post a Comment