Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Grade Eleven. Perfect.

Completely oblivious to my life's meaning.
It seems that ignorance is truly bliss,
Until I saw the flaws within my fantasies;
The horrid truth of my reality.

Perfect friends,
Perfect family,
Perfect love,
Perfect everything.

The visions of a perfect world shattered
The veil of ignorance lifted from my eyes.
I can finally see, yet I feel lost
This world was not what I once thought.

But I should have realized sooner,
Realized how fake my vision was.
I could try to find what is perfect in this world,
But then I would fail.

Fore, there was once a perfect being, but no more.
There are plenty of faults in the people we know.
A perfect life,
It can't be found.

One can tolerate, change, ignore,
But it us never the same.
A perfect life,
It can't be found.

All one can do is hope and have faith.
Live and survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment