Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Grade Nine. Say it.

When you say you love me,
Is it coming form your heart?

When you say we'll always be together,
Will our love ever fall apart?

When you say you'll hold me tight,
Will you ever let me go?

When you say 'How was your day?',
D you really care to know?

When you say 'I'm always thinking about you",
Are you really thinking of my?

When you say I bring you true happiness,
Are you really filled with glee?

When you say that you always dream of me,
Are you sure that's me with you?

When you say you want to marry me,
Is that really what you want to do?

When you say you want to grow old together,
Do you really want that to be your destiny?

You say you want us to live happily ever after,
Or is that just a silly fantasy?

There are plenty of things that I do doubt,
Especially of what you say
And until you speak from your soul,
That doubt will be here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment