Friday, July 23, 2010

Don't forget.

July 8th.

You can never forget that the little things count.
Someone put that in perspective for me recently.


For all the times I've come over announced or unannounced; drunk. Thank you. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for sweeping me off my feet and whisking me to bed when I was struggling to even keep myself up straight. Thank you for the reassurance that you'll be there for me when I felt sick. Thank you for the reassurance that you'd still be there after I felt sick. Thank you.

You deserve better. Better than me. Whose only memories you'll have was a drunk girl who enjoyed partying a little more than she should have.

I can clearly see how I acted when i was with you.

Thank you for teaching me to be different. Thank you for allowing me to learn on my own to be different.

Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment