Friday, July 23, 2010

What's up?

July 14th.

How are you doing?
Questions like these are on my mind. I burn for the answers.
We no longer talk.
We went from work friends to an item to net even acknowledging each other. Now, we're back to being work friends.
Why is it that we could never enter that friendship stage I crave for now? I burn for the answers.
I'm living my life the best I can. Developing and strengthening whatever friendships I hold.
Who have you been seeing, and how have they faired? I burn for the answers.
 I wonder if you think of me as often as I think of you. Do you, too, wonder of the possibilities open to us should things have worked out differently? Do you think about me at all or do you just cast away those thoughts? I burn for these answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment