Friday, July 23, 2010

Intoducing G.

July 14th.

It's his eyes. Those enchanting brown eyes. G's eyes don't know what they do to me; how they effect me so.
It's what makes me swoon.
It;s how 'm able to on occasion divulge more than I intend.
It's what makes my knees weak.
It's what makes my words falter.
It's why taking me is easy.
It's what G's eyes do to me that I don't want him to know.

It's more than just those eyes that have me greatly mesmerized.
It's the warmth of him pressing up against me.
The tenderness of his lips.
And, oh, those fingers.
Oh, how they glide over my skin sending shivers running through me.

My mind races, my heart beat quickens, my breath shortens. All in ecstasy of his tough.
My thoughts go blank all to one; stay but a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment