Friday, July 23, 2010

Patience.

July 17th.

I've waited for so long for the perfect moment. Together, alone, happy. Three years.

And it happened. I waited so long to give you the chance to lead. You just seemed to stay by my side when I preferred that you leaped forward taking me with you. Hand in hand.

Three years I've waited, oogled, thought of the situations we would find ourselves in. Three yeasr I've waited for the right opportunity.

One night. One movie. One hug goodnight/ I leaned close enough to smell your scent. I kissed you once and then again.
"I've been wanting to do that for three years."
You say I've caught you off guard. I thought I ruined our friendship.
But your fingers traced the outline of my lips. You lead me to you and I was in bliss. That should have been the way to end our night starting from so long ago.

I don't know how it'll be like when we see each other again. But this time my patience has run out. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment