Thursday, July 22, 2010

I need my stuff back.

I'm seeing you later today and I'm terrified. I miss you. I want you. My heart and its wants. I hope my brain can fight these feelings.


A war of desire and logic fought within myself. Give in to lust and let you guide me to ecstasy. Walk away and prevent the falling apart of the pieces so hastily mended. The battle waged on for what seemed like bitter days. I thought that I would succumb to desire, indulging in the my carnal instincts. I wanted you. I longed for you. However, with a sudden thought; a realization. I stopped; not the wanting and the longing, no. I found no joy in what we were about to partake. For I knew nothing would change. I would just prove myself to be another whore. Another conquest. I stopped because O want you to want me. All of me and not what pleasure we can have. I want you to want, desire me the way I want and desire you. The way it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment